subota, 16. listopada 2010.

Beach apartments "Roza" Bošana beach, Biograd na moru


  The house is situated in a Mediterranean garden, the garden is surrounded by olive trees, vines and kiwi leaves which provide nice shade, the scent of lavender that grows in every corner gives a special aroma. In the smaler parts of the yard are grown seasonal vegetable crops. Guests can use the garden and a large barbecue.



http://apartmanibiograd.blogspot.com/2009/06/two-room-apartment-groundfloor.html
 Tworoom apartment on ground floor, ideal for families or couples. Oriented to spend more time outdoors in the courtyard in the shade of the terrace, kiwi and grape leaves, just seconds to the beach and back...







 
http://apartmanibiograd.blogspot.com/2009/06/two-room-apartment-1st-floor-apartmani.html
  Tworoom apartment on first floor, our largest apartment, comfortable and spacious with a big terrace and nice seaview. Ideal for biger families, two couples...






2 komentara:

  1. Administrator je uklonio komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently! pompano beach condos for rent

    OdgovoriIzbriši